OWNRIDES Service Policies
- A small deposit is required when you make a booking.
- The remaining balance is payable in cash (Local Currency) to the driver at the end of your trip.
- If there is any dispute on payment that cannot be resolved directly with the driver, please contact Customer Support.
- Your deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel your confirmed trip 7 days or more before the trip departure date.
- If you cancel your confirmed trip between 4 and 6 days before the trip departure date, half of your deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel your confirmed trip 3 days or less before the trip departure date, none of your deposit will be refunded.
- In the event of any natural disaster such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, landslide that affect your confirmed trip and your safety, we might cancel your trip and refund your deposit.
- Private driver’s service fee
- Car’s fuel cost, highway toll, parking fee
- Transportation for entire tour
- Pick up and drop off in city
- Admission fee
- Gratuity / tip (optional)
- Start and end time of trip can be adjusted according to your preference and duration set for this tour
- Flexibility of trip is required as weather, traffic condition and other unexpected situations might affect the tour, and coverage of all locations in this tour cannot be guaranteed
- Overtime fee of 250 TWD per half hour (30 minutes) is required if trip exceeds duration set for this tour
- Gratuity / tip is optional but we recommend 10% if the driver’s service is good
- Modification to tour should be discussed with the driver directly
- Overloading is strictly prohibited by law
- Exceeding the rated number of passengers specified for the respective vehicles(overloading), driver has the right to no providing the service.
Travel around the world with the best private drivers!
Book the best private drivers for your tours in Taiwan